Mon, Oct 09|
Voices United: LGBTQ+ Forum
In Partnership with Equality Florida
Time & Location
Oct 09, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
About the event
Join Big Break Foundation and Equality Florida for a crucial discussion on the far-reaching impact of anti-LGBTQ+ legislation on our communities and professionals within the Location-Based Experience industry, both in Florida and nationwide.
Our panel of LGBTQ+ advocates and community leaders, including Carlos Guillermo Smith, Gina Duncan, Mayor Buddy Dyer, and Representative Anna V. Eskamani will be shedding light on the effects of these laws and policies, and how our industry can continue to create safe and welcoming spaces for employees and guests. Together, we'll explore how we can advocate for LGBTQ+ rights and protections, practice conscious allyship, and create a more equitable future for all.
Don't miss this opportunity to engage in an informed and impactful conversation.
The event is FREE to attend in person and virtually. If you would like to provide a donation, you may enter it in the "write a price" section.
- The in-person event will take place in downtown Orlando. Address will be shared upon registration.
- The link to the virtual event will be shared a few days before the event.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Connect with email@example.com
Big Break Foundation is committed to creating an accessible experience for all attendees, virtually and in person. If the accommodation you need to fully participate in this event is not listed below, you can submit your request through the registration page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- English captions (virtually and in-person)
- Accessible routes to the venue entrance and within the venue
Big Break is collecting video questions to feature during the Q&A portion of the event. If you are interested in submitting a video question that will be shared live, in person and virtually, email a short video (max. 90 seconds) to email@example.com.
Food and Beverages
- Full service bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (mocktails & soft drinks) will be available for purchase within the event venue.
- Complimentary light bites, including vegetarian and vegan options, will be served during the event. For allergen information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complimentary valet parking for up to 50 vehicles available by the loading zone of the venue.
- Additional parking information will be released upon registration.
- Designated all-gender restrooms
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all, in-person attendees will go through a routine security screening at the door.
1 hour 30 minutes
Save Your Spot
In-Person (Donation Optional)$
$10 Suggested Donation$0
Virtual (Donation Optional)$
$5 Suggested Donation$0